Friday, February 22, 2008

You Got A Problem? ha ha...

Today out of sheer curiosity I was searching other blogs on other websites just to see what was out there and came across a few interesting ones. I searched for dating ones, divorced and dating ones and why are there so many pessimistic people out there..doesn’t matter, you make me laugh. “Top 10 Things to Remember when Dating Someone Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated” blah blah blah, and their challenges, gee, everyone comes with some sort of luggage we’re all not cut like a perfect diamond. First off the big issue was ‘their problems are your problems’..ha ha ha. If you get involved with anyone single, divorced, separated, widowed, depending on how that person is and if they vent and moan about every little thing in their life to you, it only becomes your problem if you get involved. Just listen and offer advice when asked, then its not your problem unless you make it your problem. Duh. I’m a very private person, unless you know me, and you really know me. I just don’t come out with things openly and its not that I’m hiding anything, or that its none of your business, its just not your problem. Hey, I may need to vent about something, so sit and listen that’s all I ask. If I’m involved with you – you got me. If we’re friends and you ask me a question, I’ll answer it. I have nothing to hide, but I don’t freely and openly volunteer my entire life story to just anyone. More than half of the people I know have no idea I write anything at all, much less that I’m published. I’m not saying you are lucky because you know that about me, what I’m saying is that I’m a private person, and I don’t go around blabbing every little detail to the world..that’s why I keep a separate diary.

No comments: