Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Fly Me to the Moon.. and any other place you’d like to go

And it sounds so easy doesn’t it? Too bad I was only dreaming again and woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I have no idea why I woke up at 2 am last night, nothing short of my usual 4 hours of non-interrupted sleep a glass of water could fix. I should be thoroughly exhausted, but some kind of burst of energy is pushing me to get thru today, unusual as it may sound. A smile that refuses to leave my side, a memory of yet as always another place and time, amidst flannel sheets, faint lights and pillow talk I left behind a closed door, trapped in that infamous REM sleep that I seldom get, lost in thought at an all inclusive resort filled with martini’s, fruity cocktails, and rock and roll music. You think you know what I’m talking about…you have no idea and that’s the best part.

No comments: