Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Reader Interpretation

I’m smiling, yes, because I know what you’re thinking and you are not saying a word. You don’t want to, you are afraid to ask. But I sit here smiling knowing that each of these things that you read you will never entirely figure out the whole truth. You can’t handle the truth! What’s great about writing, what’s great about the way I write, there could be many stories to these little thoughts I conjure up, many different twists and turns like an old wooden rollercoaster in the rain. I might just skip right off the track and plummet down knowing the next word I write could make a big difference in how you interpret what I’ve written today. My poetry speaks the same language, many different stories hidden between the lines, might be one thought, might be something that inspired me to pick up that pen and start writing, but only I know what I mean, and you can interpret it any way you like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.