Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thank you…but no, I’m not 26

Just another night of ample people watching with the Angels, fashion disasters and boobies hanging out. A night of unexpected happenings after my phone rang and I quick changed from pjs to jeans. Had I worn anything less and more form fitting the bouncer would have not let me in, instead he would have gave me a free pass to an all-you-can-eat buffet to pack on some pounds. Men in horizontal stripes, argyle sweaters, navy blazers reminiscent of a yuppie yacht owner, All American Rejects hair knockoffs and girls that actually spend money on boots that won’t come back for another 20 years. Yup I had fun people watching, and feau kicking all the hobbit types that came down the stairs, oblivious to what was actually going on as most of the patrons at the establishment were. I started taking bets to see who would fall on my friend after leaning a little to the left on the way down, but I could have sat there all night, just taking notes and waiting for someone to pull the fire alarm. I will not give kudos to the ‘high five’ guy either, no matter how many beers you’ve had to make you believe you are cool…you are still an a-hole. And bar owners need to design bathrooms for men a little better, the view from the door opening all the time was not what I’d want to see, especially when us girls know…you don’t wash your hands.

No comments: