Saturday, November 15, 2008

Table-jumping and Weird Science

Quite the night at the lucky spot where not only did we meet a guy who was nice enough to bring chairs over to our table so we all could sit down, but then decided to table jump and chat with younger chicks who’s tat tas were hanging out. That’s ok, no harm there, Frank was getting annoying anyway, and we entertained ourselves with two guys out of Weird Science. Next spot wasn’t bad, eye candy was lacking and I noticed that certain guys go out in pairs wearing typical paisan track suits they are also the same height. The smoking section was great, water was flowing nicely, some potential eye candy and a guy or two who smelt very nice. I’ll give them that, along with a very nice dance partner who wouldn’t leave me alone all night. I’m a tough crowd and I speaka English.

Quote of the night: "You're hot!!!"

No comments: