Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hungover, Harassed and Embarrassed...but not in that order

Damn crystal ball! On a good note “Team Pink” is the champs! I had written on my list to have a great 2008, and so far, I kicked it off very similar to 1993. Overall I had fun sliding down a flight of stairs headfirst, and a few good moments were had, but my job in ringing in '08 is not entirely done yet. I wish that damn crystal ball would have warned me not to answer my door before I ventured out on the Eve, then I wouldn’t have left in such a tizzy after being verbally harassed by my neighbor. I swear, he just won’t take the hint, even rang my door bell yesterday and No, I didn’t answer. I’m just glad I have another Louisville Slugger that I can put by my front door to keep out the threatening man upstairs who is classified a “Level 3” on the Creep-o-Meter.

No comments: