Wednesday, July 2, 2008

You Can't Get Your Money Back After 30 days!

Did you ever read those silly articles on your home page about “how to know if she’s into you?” how to know if he’s the one?” I don’t know where these people get their information from but they’ve interviewed the wrong people to compile their lists. I can’t specifically pinpoint my list of ‘signs that I know I’m not feelin’ it” but I can tell you that when I don’t ‘feel it’ I don’t want to be there. Its not hard to know if I like you or not, its usually quite obvious at least to me and whomever my side kick or ‘blocker’ is. By ‘like you’ I mean, want to date you, get to know you better, not just like you as a friend. Now to be politically correct and nice I’ve tried the easy way not to hurt their feelings but I think my next round of let downs will have to be more blunt and to the point. I don’t intend to kick them in the kneecaps unless I absolutely have to bring them down a notch! Sometimes its plain ridiculous because my mind doesn’t come with a 30 day guarantee and yet they still think they can try after or around the 30 days.

No comments: