Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Non-Existent Deoterant Smells

I think I’ve figured out why I can’t meet anyone when I go out, its not me, its not them, or maybe it is. Its not the type of place I’m going to because I’ve analyzed it a lot lately and came to one conclusion. Its my girlfriend. She attracts the wrong guys to us, and she also deters the decent ones from me and her, not that I want to meet anyone but you know what I mean. I can’t pinpoint exactly what it is she does, what types of nonverbal signals she’s sending but its her. The other night we went out on a mission, to meet anyone. I was on a mission for her to meet someone and that didn’t work either. The only guys that came up to us were reminiscent of those who approached us back in January. I did have fun dancing with Kid N Play with using ‘fun’ as the optimal word because they got annoying. At least the place we went to they got the hint quickly and left us alone to just shake our thang. But the lookers only wanted easy girls who had displayed their T & A.

No comments: