Friday, October 26, 2007

Places to Go, People to See

Did I tell you I had a list of things to do? Not a typical list of chores, but of places to go, things to do, places to revisit. Things that I’ve always wanted to do and see but never did, which got shoved to the side because at the time it didn’t mean a lot to me, but now it does. I spent a lot of time getting ‘me’ back this year and I couldn’t be happier, but that is entirely a whole other story. I always thought that if you are in a relationship with someone and say they want to see a NBA game but you’re really not into it, you’ll make that one small sacrifice and go see the game with them right? Get my point…? January started off with a list, and things are slowly getting crossed off like “Go back to Vegas”, “Try to Play Golf”, “Go Bet on Horses”, yet there are a ton of other things not done yet, there is still time, I’m not going anywhere. There are plenty of places to go, people to see that haven’t made the list probably because I have never thought of them before now. I just have to find the right person to see them with even if I have to make a small sacrifice such as watching a Yankee game.

No comments: