Saturday, September 6, 2008

Truly a Hopeless Romantic at Heart

Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.
Elynor Glyn

Romantic movies that come to mind, in no particular order…influenced by nothing else than a rainy Saturday evening..
Bed of Roses – my favorite flower
My Best Friend’s Wedding – "I’ve got moves you’ve never seen”
An Affair to Remember – "meet me at the top of the Empire State building…"
You’ve Got Mail – “I like to start every sentence as if I’m in the middle of a conversation with you”
The Princess Bride – ‘as you wish’
Serendipity – its all a matter of Destiny
When Harry Met Sally – a man and a woman cannot be just friends….?
The Lake House – something poetic about traditional love letters
Shakespeare in Love – “…where is my Romeo?”

No comments: