Saturday, April 5, 2008

Where's My Magic Wand

“I’m not gonna write you a love song, cuz you asked for it, cuz you need one” because you want something new to read from my perspective. So I’ve taken time off from writing, it just doesn’t magically appear from my fingertips to the key strokes, I’m not going to force the words to come out. I have to be inspired by something, or even pissed off. Maybe I just want to vent, or speak to no one just because. Maybe I want to speak to you – silently because I know you read this once in a while, things that I might be afraid to say but are more inclined to type out. Or maybe, just maybe I do this for me. Denying a request to write something isn’t my thing, however, asking me nicely is always an option. But don’t expect anything ASAP, because blank stares at blank pages don’t provide a kaleidoscope of colors for any type of inspiration. And “I need a better reason to write you a love song today” because if I did, I wouldn’t post it anyway.

No comments: