Sunday, April 20, 2008

Re-inspired

Hello Mr. Sunday Night, its been a while I know, but I haven’t had much to say. In fact it was almost 2 months since I wrote a poem until the other night. Unfortunately I’m not sharing this one with my readers just yet, it’s still very delicate and fragile to me as I again pour out my feelings on paper as I so often do in a way that is usually misunderstood by you anyway – my intention though words always creep up by surprise. Words don’t come so easy these days, I guess that could mean a few different things, that I am content or that things haven’t annoyed me lately. Its not worth analyzing over right now, at least my fingers are at rest from the staggered keys I normally punch so violently. Either way, I’m downing 3 aspirin tonight to get me thru the night’s aches and pains from the tournament yesterday. I’d give Arod a run for his money at 3rd but right now, I’d rather be sharing chocolate covered strawberries, a glass of champagne and a hot tub, hmmm, maybe I’ll just think about that for now because doing is not an option tonight.

No comments: