Saturday, October 25, 2008

Not a Krausers, Quick Check or WaWa

Dating has been a quest for me, looking for chemistry, a spark of sorts…and that my friends is not easy. I’m not picky but if the spark is not there before you order the appetizer if you even get that far, it will never be. If you pass the first phone call and can boil water you’ve achieved greatness. Honestly its clearly not the year for me to be dating as I meet the ones that try to prove that they are boyfriend material, then disappear for weeks at a time. I’m all about having your own space to do what you want, I’m not one to be with you every moment and throw a fit because you want your man time. However if you disappear off the face of the earth and then call me after you’ve had too many marqueritas on the beach half way across the world I may doubt your intentions. I’m not a convenience package in your life plan and not a convenience at all. It goes two fold, and I know with certain ones they will only make time on their dime, not when I’d like to see them. Should I happen to meet a man with this spark, and if he lives local or halfway across the world, its 50/50 or nothing at all and I only stop for a sandwich at convenience stores.

No comments: