Friday, January 9, 2009

A Large Popcorn and Soda Pop please….

The last few days has not only been pure poetry and romance but could potentially make it to the big screen with a great soundtrack. “These things only happen in movies!” The new year has brought me some new things to smile about, to plan for, and to keep a positive outlook that everything will work out just fine while sipping on a hot caffe macchiato from Starbucks. “We have all the time in the world ahead of us.”

Had certain scenarios not played out on a cold New Years Eve/Day I would not be plotting my next holiday and purchasing airline tickets, shopping in the VS catalog for something sexy to wear, then again, it wouldn’t be me not to follow my heart, because sometimes destiny only knocks once…I am not going to miss my flight.

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."

No comments: