Saturday, December 27, 2008

Things you Say at Christmas....

Things You Say At Christmas that make it a dirty holiday:

  • I have a sex drive of a nine year old.
  • I’m mounting tomorrow, 15 inches high into the stud.
  • Don’t worry she won’t be black.
  • Up against the wall you mfr.
  • I like the real dark ones with big nuts.
  • Once you go special dark you don’t go back.
  • I don’t like dry nuts I like the wet ones.
  • You need a nut experience.
  • If you put nuts in a bush….
  • He doesn’t know how to stiffen it enough
  • I burned him off.
  • I couldn’t let two women lick and suck me for 2 million $.
  • I get spanked too.
  • That was a really good blow
  • You have to pull out the things.
  • Full gas I am.
  • I jammed it in here somewhere.
  • You purposely put your hand there.
  • Maybe next year I’ll twist it up.
  • Show me your crack.
  • It’s on display at the Smithsonian.

and a few more:

  • I need the correct screws.
  • Wow, ball finder glasses!
  • We have difficulty finding the balls.
  • Sometimes you can't watch the balls.
  • I got my stroke counter!
  • She needs her stroke counter to count my balls!

It's amazing how much normal conversation about christmas presents, cars, coffee, blowing your nose and cookies can seem so dirty!

No comments: