Thursday, May 29, 2008

Playing in the Sandbox

I’m not quite sure where to begin, other than I’m not playing reindeer games with anyone even for the sheer thrill or sport of it anymore. Life is too short to play recess games and go on carnival rides to test the boundary lines with innocents who truly don’t have ‘game’ at all. I will give them kudos for trying and apologize if the cohorts and myself made the innocents out to be fools. Fortunately I’ve been spinning the wheel of fortune in hopes to advance my gamepiece in the right direction. I don’t know if I’m winning or not, sometimes the odds are against me and I have to go back to start. But I won’t stop rolling the dice until I run out of monopoly money or buy all the houses on my side of the game board where maybe one day you’ll be lounging with me on Boardwalk cheering on the number 5 horse.

No comments: