Friday, May 25, 2007

Lessons Learned - A Goodbye To April

Goodbye to April and sweaters, heavy socks, flannel sheets and snow boots. Hello May, pretty flowers, softball, tons of birthdays, shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, skirts and sandals, windows down and sunroof open. What did I learn this month - you're going to laugh but first, don't mix White Zin with Cabernet. I learned to stop being afraid, there's really nothing to lose. I learned that no matter how many times I drive past a tarot card/palm reader building, that I probably won't stop to learn what the future has in store for me. I learned that you, my readers, can never tell truth from sarcasm and how many of these that I've written are actually true and not taken from a movie or someone else's life. Can you figure it out? I learned that who I am cannot be caged like an animal; you "can't put Baby in a corner". Someone once said to me they wanted the "old me" back, well she's "coming out of her cage" finally, and she's "bringing it". (I only hope it's not too late…) You listening….I know you, not your name but your game. I know you, come to me or I'll come to you.

No comments: