Friday, April 13, 2012

Underwear and Workouts


Sometimes the type of underwear, panties, jockeys, gotchies you wear can make or break your workout.  I must say unfortunately guys I can’t workout/play sports in a thong sorry, I’ve tried.  There’s just something about sliding into a base and having that dental floss ride a bit higher than its supposed to.  Not to mention having to readjust every few minutes while riding a bike or during a workout  It just doesn’t work.  I have my go-to athletic undees, those that will not ride, will not show a VPL (visible panty line), the ones that you don’t even know you have them on.  Those are not VS panties for obvious reasons.  I can’t say that VS makes ‘athletic – will not ride’ ones unless its their cotton line.  Even those leave a VPL.  The ones I have on today are a bit annoying and they are VS.  But like I said, underwear makes or breaks your workout, nothing like being in the back row taking a gym class with the wrong ones on hoping that no one sees you pick that wedgie from the wall to wall mirrors.

No comments: