Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving….and other terms during dinner that could be inappropriate or just plain LOL:

Happy Thanksgiving….and other terms during dinner that could be inappropriate or just plain LOL:


- I couldn’t find the plummer, I just shed a tear.
- Someone likes the ass.
- If I clean it, he’ll eat it.
- The neck is next to the ass.
- I don’t know where my ass went.
- I have a large breast here.
- Remember I’m the one who had the leg.
- I went to the urinal face first.
- I rode an elephant in the park.
- Did I ever ride a horse, Mom?
- I’m going to see the plumber this time, and I’m gonna talk to him.
- I still don’t know why you get grey hair on your head first, before you get it on your eyebrows and your pubic hair! (yes I’m quoting that word for word.)
- A clean ass is a happy ass.
- You got me hot! I’m sweating over here.
- I think there’s something in the wine.

No comments: